Everyone wants to be productive, but boosting productivity doesn't happen by itself
Why waste time when you can get more code done in less time !!
Productivity is crucial and to help developers save time and be more efficient , these were the top tools and tips shared on Invide's Remote Developers' Community in the past week.
If you like this content, you can join Invide's new discord community for more ideas on focus and productivity for developers.
What you will find this week !
- Productivity app of the week
- Pros and cons of using a Mechanical Keyboard
- Apps that you can use to track your time
- List of best React component libraries (to save your time)
- A tip for all programmers
- An extension for developers
1. Productivity App of the week - Any.do
2. Pros and Cons of using a Mechanical Keyboard
- Longer life span
- Improved typing experience
- High stability and don't shift easily
- Louder noise - depending on the switches
- depending on the switch
- High price
- More weight
3. Apps that you can use to track your time
4. List of best React Component Libraries (to save your time)
- Material UI - great for general purpose use
- React-Bootstrap - Bootstrap made especially for React
- Chakra UI
- Ant Design- an amazing React UI library fir enterprises
- Fluent React UI
5. A tip for all programmers
Don't waste your time recalling things (especially to do tasks), write everything down or note it somewhere, it frees your brain from having to remember stuff and it can focus on problem-solving.
We are programmers, let's concentrate on doing what we do best , CODE .
6. An extension for developers
Daily.dev - A developer news website
I hope that you found this helpful. If you like this blog , do join Invide's new discord community for remote developers, where I post bite-sized content on focus, productivity, tips and tricks for developers, everyday.