We are back with our list of productivity tips and tools to help you set better goals, track your progress, organize your work, schedule your tasks and achieve more.
Table of contents:
- A productivity tool for developer teams and individuals - toggl track
- A tip to improve your focus while working
- A tool to be more productive - actiTime
- A productivity tool for developer teams - Hazeover
- A tool to create custom illustrations - Blush
1. A productivity tool for teams - toggl track
Toggl Track is a time tracking app that allows you to track your daily activities across many platforms, providing analytics that can be used to optimize your workflow.
It can be utilized by individuals and teams. In either case, Toggl Track includes comprehensive reporting tools.
You can stay on top of what you and your team are spending the most time on by tracking and categorizing your time entries in addition to just tracking and classifying them.
2. A suggestion for all developers who want to improve their focus
To help you focus better while working, write down anything that comes to mind that distracts you. You can jot it down on a piece of paper or wherever you want on your laptop/computer. This way, you can return to your work and complete that task later.
3. A productivity tool for developers
It allows you to:
- Plan your projects
- Organize your work
- Keep track of your work and work progress
- Automate your work
- And a lot more
4. A distraction dimming app
It is a distraction dimming app. It lets you focus on one app by dimming all the windows in the background.
5. A tool for designers and web developers
A website that lets you create custom illustrations. It saves you the hassle of making illustrations yourself or hiring a designer to make them for you.