Here's your list of productivity tools and tips that will make meeting deadlines a breeze 🌊.
Table of Contents:
- A Chrome Extension to Stay Productive: Timewarp
- A Tool to Help You Save Time While Writing: Quillbot
- An Extension that Enables Dark Theme: Dark Reader
- A Tool for Front End Developers: Open Props
1. A Chrome Extension to Stay Productive: Timewarp
When you enter a non-productive, time-wasting website on Timewarp, it redirects you to a more productive one, such as a motivating message, an image, or a timer that displays how much time you've spent on the site. You'll be more productive as a result.
2. A Tool to Help You Save Time While Writing: Quillbot
QuillBot is a paraphrasing tool that helps millions of people rewrite and enhance any sentence, paragraph, or article using state-of-the-art AI.
3. An Extension that Enables Dark Theme: Dark Reader
This eye-care extension enables night mode by creating dark themes for websites on the fly. Dark Reader inverts bright colors, making them high contrast and easy to read at night.
4. A Tool for Front End Developers: Open Props
Open Props is a collection of hand-crafted design tokens composed of CSS custom properties. These allow you to add tiny sets of useful custom property groups, such as animations.css, borders.css, fonts.css, zindex.css, and more, with more on the way. You may also grab everything at once by using the main Open Props file.
- Join Invide's remote developers' community on a new discord server where I post developer productivity tips and tools every day.
- Try our free, privacy-focused, minimalist, note-taking app with markdown support - Developer Diary.
I write one blog each week, check out my blog about tips and tools for dev productivity from last week