Here is your dose of productivity tools for the week.
Table of Contents:
- A Tool for Back-End Developers- Walrus.ai
- A Productivity Tool for Developers - DEWO
- A Productivity Tool for Developers - FOCUSMATE
- FreeCodeCamp's 24/7 music radio
1. Automated QA testing: Walrus.ai
Instead of in-house manual and automated testing, Walrus.ai is a much more sustainable and cost-effective solution.
In minutes, it generates automated end-to-end test models. Results can be viewed in the dashboard using the CLI or other integration methods.
Walrus.ai algorithms run the test until your app changes, ensuring you never get false positives or negatives.
- Writing tests quickly
- There are no false positives or flakes.
- Fast delivery of results
- Integrations with third parties
- Easily incorporate pugs into your CI/CD workflows.
2. A Productivity Tool for Developers
DEWO is a great tool for deep work if you want to keep your focus and be more productive at work. DEWO uses AI algorithms to analyze your work habits and determine which apps are most likely to keep you from doing deep work. Developers can benefit from these insights by receiving helpful suggestions on how to improve their work.
- DND mode
- Time scheduling
- Detailed analysis
- Deep work assistance
Focusmate can help you avoid procrastinating. It's a virtual coworking tool that helps you get more done by removing distractions. It's set up to help you finish the task while like a virtual partner, it keeps an eye on you.
You have permission to start a video session with your partner to discuss your work goals once you've determined how much time you need to be productive. After that, you can see how human accountability can help you complete your tasks.
4. FreeCodeCamp's Music Radio for Coders
If music is your thing and it helps you focus, you can listen to FreeCodeCamp's Radio for Coders at any time of day.Music Radio for Coders
- Join Invide's remote developers' community on a new discord server where I post developer productivity tips and tools every day.
- Try our free, privacy-focused, minimalist, note-taking app with markdown support - Developer Diary.
I write one blog each week, check out my blog about tips and tools for dev productivity from last week